Grow your business. Diversify your business. Start your business. Meet agents, distributors, exporters and importers from around the world. Broaden your horizons by connecting with trade networks throughout Africa and the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates
The Global Trade show provided great lead
generation platforms, quality events and networking. Outcomes for Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN) include:
Leads generated (during the networking session hosted by TIKZN as well as at our stand) are. currently being followed-up and should translate into Greenﬁelds Manufacturing Opportunities for KwaZulu-Natal.
The Global Best Practice session of Top Exporting Countries provided a great showcasing opportunity of TIKZN opportunities and services in trade.
Quality of local entrepreneurs was of a high quality.
Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity afforded to our SMEs. I believe they all found beneﬁt and it certainly allowed us great opportunity to network with each other.
I really enjoyed my time at the Global Trade show. I managed to meet new and interesting people and I think what I got out of it was to make valuable contacts and exposure to my products. I have followed up with some of the contacts and these will be great for future prospects.
I found the GTS extremely valuable in assisting my small business to attain local networks it needed to sustainably grow in this South African ecosystem. It also provided insight into what businesses locally and globally are offering South Africa and the capacity of their manufacturing capabilities and willingness to partner of future projects. Though we did not make many sales, the partnerships and network growth from the event can't be measured by sales. We were happy with the results and would like to attend future GTS events.
We managed to land a R850 - million project through GTS！
The Global Trade Show of Networking and Matchmaking South Africa (GTS) is a trade and business fair offering an excellent opportunity for businesses of all sizes to access the South African and Continental markets. It also highlights potential global markets for local buyers.
As a multi-sector exhibition, thousands of products across a diverse range of import and export categories from around the globe will be on show at the event. GTS comprises four co-located shows: Tools & Build Show (TBS), Household & Appliances Show (HAS), Food & Beverage Show (FBS), and Smart Electronics & Security Show (SES) .
GTS is one of the largest B2B events in South Africa, held in the almost 10,000m² exhibition area it features more than 250 exhibitors and attracts participants from 28 countries around the world. GTS aims to connect businesses, grow businesses and empower businesses.
Why exhibit at GTS?
- Join 250 plus exhibitors in increasing your visibility and brand awareness at one of the largest B2B events in South Africa.
- Launch and showcase new products and services to a wide local and international trade audience of over 3,500 visitors.
- Attract new customers in international, African and South African markets for potential trade, export and import.
- Benefit from unlimited networking opportunities and exposure to targeted international buyers, focused South African and African agents and traders,
key decision-makers, investors, potential business partners, well-positioned government officials and enablers under one roof.
- Deepen relationships with existing customers and interact/network with industry peers.
- Explore trade, business & investment opportunities & further develop import/export markets.
- Expand current markets and grow trade leads, databases and contacts to translate into tangible business.
- Be part of an exciting calendar of high-level co-events including workshops, seminars and networking sessions.
TOOLS AND BUILD SHOW
HOUSEHOLD AND APPLIANCES SHOW
SMART ELECTRONICS AND SECURITY
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SHOW
Address: PO Box 785765, Sandton, 2146, Johannesburg, South Africa