Meet agents, distributors, exporters and importers. Attend with well-established infrastructures and trade networks throughout Africa and the world.
Why exhibit at GTS?
- Join 250 plus exhibitors in increasing your visibility and brand awareness at one of the largest B2B events in South Africa.
- Launch and showcase new products and services to a wide local and international trade audience of over 3,500 visitors.
- Attract new customers in international, African and South African markets for potential trade, export and import.
- Benefit from unlimited networking opportunities and exposure to targeted international buyers, focused South African and African agents and traders,
key decision-makers, investors, potential business partners, well-positioned government officials and enablers under one roof.
- Deepen relationships with existing customers and interact/network with industry peers.
- Explore trade, business & investment opportunities & further develop import/export markets.
- Expand current markets and grow trade leads, databases and contacts to translate into tangible business.
- Be part of an exciting calendar of high-level co-events including workshops, seminars and networking sessions.
Visitors & Buyers
GTS 2021 is a comprehensive trade and business fair. The event brings together exhibits from across a broad range of product categories by incorporating 4 co-located shows:
Tools & Build Show (TBS) - focusing on a wide variety of tools, hardware, DIY products and appliances, solar, heating and cooling products and technology, plus an extensive range of building supplies.
Household & Appliances Show (HAS) - showcasing housewares, home appliances, home & garden decorative items, interior design, décor and accessories, furniture and other related products.
Smart Electronics & Security Show (SES) - featuring a variety of state-of-the-art electronic products and smart technologies, e-design and the latest trends in security systems and software.
Food & Beverage Show (FBS) - promoting new and innovative food products and beverages including organic & health products, supplements, food technology and processing equipment.
Exhibitors & Product Sectors
Donnée Kruger, Trade and Investment
KwaZulu-Natal - Manager: Gauteng Office:
The Global Trade show provided great lead generation platforms, quality events and networking. Outcomes for Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN) include:
Sandile Nkosi, PROTOVATE – Director:
I found the GTS extremely valuable in assisting my small business to attain local networks it needed to sustainably grow in this South African ecosystem. It also provided insight into what businesses locally and globally are offering South Africa and the capacity of their manufacturing capabilities and willingness to partner of future projects. Though we did not make many sales, the partnerships and network growth from the event can't be measured by sales. We were happy with the results and would like to attend future GTS events.
Ben de Klerk,African Chamber Association - CEO:
We managed to land a R850 - million project through GTS！
Candy Androliakos, Leaﬂine – Owner:
I really enjoyed my time at the Global Trade show. I managed to meet new and interesting people and I think what I got out of it was to make valuable contacts and exposure to my products. I have followed up with some of the contacts and these will be great for future prospects.
Linda Blackbeard, Randburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) – CEO:
Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity afforded to our SMEs. I believe they all found beneﬁt and it certainly allowed us great opportunity to network with each other.